Douglas works with both adults and adolescents (not couples). He is a fully qualified Psychodynamic Psychotherapist and has a Diploma in working with adolescents. Douglas works in both an open ended and time limited manner to make sure his clients get the best result.
How Can He Help You?
- Your will work at a pace that feels right for you.
- Get your thoughts into perspective.
- Find better ways to cope or alter behaviour.
- Gain insight into yourself and your problems.
- Work through the issues and not feel so alone.
His fees and working hours are as follows:
- Wednesday – 8 am – 10 pm
- £90 inc vat for a 50 minute session.
- Often it is preferable to have an introductory session over the course of 90 minutes to really get to know the client and discuss the options and suitability of therapy. The cost of this 90 minute session is £120.
Bsc in Psychology
Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Theory and Practice (WPF London)
Diploma in Working with Adolescents (WPF London)
Certificate in Counselling Skills (WPF London)
Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling (FPC)
British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP); Registered Member
You can contact him personally via his website jdctherapy.com, his work email firstname.lastname@example.org and his phone 07768825802.
Douglas would be happy to respond to any inquiries or questions you may have regarding therapy.