”My philosophy is to use food as medicine and to help people enjoy eating as many different nutritious and energy giving foods as possible in order to bring about vibrant health from within. ”
Kate is a qualified Nutritionist having received her MSc from University of Middlesex and BSc from the University of East Anglia. She is also a qualified Metabolic Balance Coach.
Kate runs a specialist clinic in gastrointestinal health, hormone health, and weight management. She uses the Functional Medicine approach which enables investigation down past the symptoms and to the underlying imbalances which may be driving the issues.
Kate also has a background in laboratory testing and can help you further investigate your gastrointestinal and hormonal health using the most suitable private laboratory tests available.
She is available at Calmer Clinics on an Ad Hoc basis:
- Initial Consultation (1 hour session) – £100 (includes personalised nutrition programme)
- Follow-up Consultation (30 mins) – £60
- Metabolic Balance Programme (6 sessions, blood tests, and bespoke nutrition programme) – £695
For more information and to make an appointment, please contact her directly.
* Telephone number: 07791 390749
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Website: http://www.citylifenutrition.co.uk/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/citylifenutrition