Douglas works with both adults and adolescents (not couples). He is a fully qualified Psychodynamic Psychotherapist and has a Diploma in working with adolescents. Douglas works in both an open ended and time limited manner to make sure his clients get the best result.
- Your will work at a pace that feels right for you.
- Get your thoughts into perspective.
- Find better ways to cope or alter behaviour.
- Gain insight into yourself and your problems.
- Work through the issues and not feel so alone.
- Wednesday – 8 am – 10 pm
- £90 inc vat for a 50 minute session.
- Often it is preferable to have an introductory session over the course of 90 minutes to really get to know the client and discuss the options and suitability of therapy. The cost of this 90 minute session is £120.