- Stop saying and doing things you later regret
- Make your influence count more
- Immediately reduce stress, regardless of circumstances
- Have clearer and more creative thinking
- Increase your efficacy and decisiveness
- Improve communication and listening skills
- Increase intuitive skills and confidence
- Achieve better work-life balance
- Enhance resilience and health
Leadership Coaching will give you all this through a three-step process in a series of 10 to 20 one-on-one 1-hour coaching sessions where you will:
- LEARN – tailored to be relevant to you and your agenda– you learn the latest scientific information about the brain and performance, and how to practically apply the knowledge to your particular situation and the people you influence
- BE COACHED – in person or by Skype – both are developmental and dynamic and incorporate a bespoke folder created specifically for you throughout your coaching sessions, with practical, innovative practices helpful to you & your circumstances. Also included are regular follow-up emails and texts, as needed.
- SUSTAIN OUTCOMES – with on-going coaching, expanding on the tailored program with more in-depth approaches to meet your specific needs – if and when desired.
Coach and counselor Jennifer Day has been working with leaders for over twenty years, both in the UK and the USA. Herself a founder and director of 3 companies in 3 different countries, she has written several books translated into ten languages and currently works with leaders and influencers across the globe. All her coaching is confidential and entirely bespoke for each client.
She is a member of the Association for Coaching UK and the International Association of Coaches, and ensures she has regular supervision and professional study to ensure continued professional development